.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

I am using secondary research because it saves time. I will not have :: Business Management Studies

I am using secondary question because it saves time. I will not have to collect the data first hand, which will allow me time to evaluate the information found. I will enquiry using the Internet, reports on Cadbury and magazine articles.Secondary researchSecondary research is information that has previously been gatheredfrom other sources. It is usually carried out by a third political partycompany. The data is then analysed and made available for othercompanies. When using secondary data, care must be taken in ensuringthe information is correct. The data epitome and presentation may beaffected by the way the data has been collected. Secondary researchmethods include the Internet, textbooks, magazines, newspapers andreports.I am using secondary research because it saves time. I will not haveto collect the data first hand, which will allow me time to evaluatethe information found. I will research using the Internet, reports onCadbury and magazine articles. I found the following inf ormation from Cadbury confectionary marketreview (2003)In 2003, Cadbury increased its share of the market to more than 29% incontrast to Nestle and Mars who have seen their share decline to 21%and 20%.The UK confectionary market continued to sight growth in 1999, brainish sales of 5.5 billion. Chocolate sales account for around 70%of the confectionary market, at 3.5 billion, while the remaining 30%is made up of sweets, worth more than 1.75 billion.These graphs show me the age and sex of the consumers of confectionaryproducts. This tells me about the area of the market my product isaimed at. It tells me that more children eat the products than buy it.It also shows that 35.7% of 0-16 year olds eat confectionary products,which tells me there is a indispensability for chocolate from my target audience.-----------------------------------------------------------------------The UK market for confectionary Chocolate Sugar Totalby sector by value at current confection ary confectionary prices 1997 3630 1530 5160 1998 3690 1720 5410

No comments:

Post a Comment